Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck is wrong with TU FICO's!?

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

What the heck is wrong with TU FICO's!?

My discover FICO has been updated since February, my Barclay FICO since mid March and Wally FICO since early March. What the heck?
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: What the heck is wrong with TU FICO's!?

Not sure.. My Wally and barclays have both updated in the past two days or so

Too many to list..
Message 2 of 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:
My discover FICO has been updated since February, my Barclay FICO since mid March and Wally FICO since early March. What the heck?

That seems quite odd, i got my walmart fico 5/2. My discover didn't update because I was trying to change my due date, so i think something funky happened. Have you used any of those card in the time since they last updated ?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

That's weird. Maybe call the CC companies? I know with Wal-Mart you can try unenrolling and then enroll back and it should trigger an update. Should being the most important word. lol Smiley Happy (This doesn't work on a daily basis to update as some have implied.. just for the record.) It does however work if it's time for your new month to update and everyone else's has updated.

Is your TU froze? I ask because I know Wal-Mart will get wonky with that if you're frozen for some reason. (Only on the unenroll part -- if you've been enrolled for a while and it's frozen, that's OK so long as you started the Wal-Mart fico before the freeze.)
Message 4 of 7
IamB2
Established Contributor

@Josh2942 wrote:

I got an update from Barclay's on 5/9...

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 5 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Nothing wrong with my TU FICO, FWIW.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Barclays, Discover & FNBO Omaha all updated on schedule for May. Also, Barclay did a second update since April 21 due to a score change.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.