Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do next? (My First Post)

tag
jamie123
Valued Contributor

Re: What to do next? (My First Post)

You might want investigate an AMEX Blue Cash Everyday card or a Discover IT card. Both offer rewards and don't have annual fees. Both have USA based customer service that is very easy to work with and understand.

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do next? (My First Post)

I was looking at both earlier today actually!! After I received my 2 bank cards and once I made my splurge purchases on the store cards I have, I stopped applying because I don't carry balances on the cards anyway so I didn't see the point. That is until recently when I started figuring out how scores are calculated and how I could probably get a few more cards (slowly) and just alternate which ones I use for that months purchases. Chase offered me a CLI on my Freedom card recently and Best Buy did the same thing (but I have to make a purchase by May for it to qualify). That obviously helps with my total credit available vs my utilization. I am leaning more towards either the IT card right now or Amex. Thanks again!!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.