Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats The Best Website To Check Credit Report

tag
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Whats The Best Website To Check Credit Report

Looking for a good credit report website I use Experian but I am looking for something that shows everything ??
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Whats The Best Website To Check Credit Report

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
Looking for a good credit report website I use Experian but I am looking for something that shows everything ??

I wasing USAA which kicked me to an EX type one but they recently stopped allowing me to refresh my report, just 1 a month or pay like some REALLY high monthly fees to pull as i want... I cancelled and now need a new one, under $10!!! All 3 too Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I think this website can probably help you out with that:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 16
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I usually just go to free site like credit karma, credit sesame, and quizzle to get my FAKO's. The score isn't what matters to me, it is the info on the reports.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 4 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

I think this website can probably help you out with that:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

no, I need a daily watcher, I don't care about scores... but I want to be able to pull and see INQ and such whenever, I come to here for Fico score and report right before a big purchase so I know what im arguing for when shopping, like my car couple months back.

Message 5 of 16
adavis425
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:

I wasing USAA which kicked me to an EX type one but they recently stopped allowing me to refresh my report, just 1 a month or pay like some REALLY high monthly fees to pull as i want... I cancelled and now need a new one, under $10!!! All 3 too Smiley Happy

Actually, I called USAA yesterday and got unlimited pulls for $11.24 per month for 6 months. She said to call at the end of the 6 months to see what could be done to renew. I was going to cancel because I had gotten so used to pulling whenever I wanted that once a month was never going to work. She worked it out for me. Smiley Tongue

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 6 of 16
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

That thread covers all of them.  Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 16
LilNYC
New Contributor

If you have a credit card with Citibank you can use "Identity Moniter", $1 for the 1st month, $8.95 after that. It gives you all 3 of your reports, Fako sores, & daily monitering/alerts (new inquiries, new trade lines, etc.) Only thing it diesn't provide is a list of banks that are softing you. Report refreshes every 30 days.

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 8 of 16
iCoop
Regular Contributor

@LilNYC wrote:

If you have a credit card with Citibank you can use "Identity Moniter", $1 for the 1st month, $8.95 after that. It gives you all 3 of your reports, Fako sores, & daily monitering/alerts (new inquiries, new trade lines, etc.) Only thing it diesn't provide is a list of banks that are softing you. Report refreshes every 30 days.

I use this service and it works well, but I don't get notified as often as I think i should about new inquiries, etc. on my reports. You can get Identity Monitor for $4.95 by searching around the internet with or without a Citibank card.

Starting Score: EQ 675 | TU 688 | EX 702
Current Score: EQ 795 | TU 788 | EX 770
Goal Score: 750 (Across All 3)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 16
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

I like American Express CreditSecure. $14.99 per month for two pulls of all three. Another $10 for daily pulls.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.