cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats te differnce between myFico scores and the actual credit reporting scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats te differnce between myFico scores and the actual credit reporting scores?

Hello, I am new to myFico, but not new to watching my credit. I have recently disputed items on my TU credit report which were deleted. Actually it was SOMEONE ELSE'S BAD CAR LOAN that they decided to just add to my credit report. Good thing I watch my credit like a hawk and noticed it within days of it being reported as mine. In any case, TU deleted the error, and myFico showed my score going from 574(3/5/08) to 631(3/13/08). When I received the paper report with score directly from TU(transunion) dated 3/13/08 it has a score of 676. How can there be such a difference on the same exact day? I also have True Credit and they reported a 664 on 3/13/08. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whats te differnce between myFico scores and the actual credit reporting scores?

FICO scores are the real thing........what lenders see.

TC/TU/EQ/EX and all the others are FAKOS.

Credit Scoring 101-

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whats te differnce between myFico scores and the actual credit reporting scores?

Thanks so much. I did read the credit scoring 101 post before, but I don't think it really sunk in the first time.

Message Edited by tdakpj on 03-19-2008 07:54 AM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.