cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the best way to get my credit reports and scores ?

tag
workingprogress
Regular Contributor

Whats the best way to get my credit reports and scores ?

Hi,i got my free credit reports months back from annualcreditreport.com and i'm now wanting to get up to date reports..I tried calling the 3 major CAs to get them direct from them but none of them had a option to let me speak to customer support unless i had gotten a report within the last 90 days..So whats the best way to go about getting up to date reports..I know i will have to pay some sort of fee to get them but i was hoping the fees won't be to high because i'm kinda tight on funds..i was told to get them direct from each CA and i thought i could call and get them but i guess not...I know i can get them here at myFico but the fee is kinda high or at least it is to me at this time...Any advice ?

Starting Fico scores 6/29/1013
Experian 584 / Equifax 639 / TransUnion 598
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Whats the best way to get my credit reports and scores ?

The best place for the most accurate and detailed reports is directly from the CRAs.  Not sure how much just the report would be from each.

There are credit monitoring services that include all three but each of those only allow so many pulls. 

There is a stick for CMS on the forums.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Whats the best way to get my credit reports and scores ?

You can definitely get them directly from the CRA's.  You're probably just calling the wrong numbers to order your reports.  A CMS might make more sense if you know you're going to be checking your reports and scores often.  As mentioned above, there's a CMS guide that you can refer to.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.