cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats your total revolving credit amount?

tag
mrgoattoo
New Contributor

Re: Whats your total revolving credit amount?

my total available credit is about 3.5x our household income, the wifes available credit is about 2.5x pit income
TU FICO average 819
Message 31 of 55
elim
Senior Contributor

@eagle2013 wrote:

Individual Income: $45k

Total Credit Lines: $106,800

nice! that's my income. some day maybe i can get those CL's. right now...

income 45k  /  credit lines 3k

Message 32 of 55
MT936
Established Contributor

$12,000 from 5 credit cards and a NPSL PRG amex

21 years old $25,000 income

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 33 of 55
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

My total CL is 30K, which is lower than my annual income.

Message 34 of 55
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

Income $260k 

credit $180k

Message 35 of 55
Carly

Holy crud--I've never actually added up all of my cards before to obtain a limits--I've got as low as $1700 with Macy's and as high as $22,000 with Citi Preferred and with the others scattered in there, my limit's ~55k against an annual salary of 65k.  Sears will routinely send me a letter congratulating me for my "fine payment history' and they then increase my limit.  For years, I would call them and ask them to LOWER it but I finally stopped.  I THINK I started out my Sears card with a $4000 limit and it's now $7800. Here's a return question:  Was it smart or NOT smart to allow them to raise on my limit?  On the one hand, it lowers my utilization percentage but on the other hand, it increases my exposure to potenially amass more debt. 

"Teach your children while they're young--have them save at least half of all monetary gifts/earning so they can learn to appreciate the value of fiscal responsibility."
Message 36 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All
I have
Wells Fargo Rewards $25k
Citi Forward Legacy $22k
BOA Travel Rewards $20k
PenFed Platinum Rewards $20k
Chase Freedom $15k
Discover More $11K
Harvard Alumni by Barclay $10500
Capital One Venture One $7500

Totalling 131,000 according to Wallaby App
I never had a car loan or Mortgage

I am in my early 30s and my oldest credit card Wellsfargo is 9 years old
my credit scores accoring to Discover credit monitoring system is just over 800 out of 850 scale for all three credit bureaus
I must say I work very hard for my credit
I try to have only one credit card / major bank I recommend all my friends to Start off with 4 major banking institutions of USA first 
which are CHASE, BOA, Citi and wells Fargo before openning any other cards like AMEX, Discover Capital one even if their rewards are better
I highly recommed everyone to have Wells Fargo Card even though their reward sucks my Wells Fargo Card was always the first card to break the barrior of Credit line
First card to get 10k then 15k then 20k and 25k currently
When I calledother banks after I increased Wells Fargo they followed suit

one other rule I always kept is never go over 30% of credit limit at the end of statement cycle 
If you look at your credit report highest balance reported is noted there and remains there
You can increase your credit line but you can never lower the highest reported balance
I never let any of my cards report to credit bureau over 30% of the Credit line of each card

My goal is to open HSBC card, USbank card and maybe international bank card like UBS VISA in the next 5 years
I hope my post helps !
Thanks for reading

Message 37 of 55
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Income just under $100,000

Total Credit Available just under $50,000...up from $300 two years ago Smiley Happy

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 38 of 55
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Current Revolving $17650 up from $700 at the start of 2014.

Annual Income currently is 60K.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 39 of 55
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

~$35K/year

$33,300 in revolving credit

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.