Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsMyScore.Org

tag
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Re: WhatsMyScore.Org

@Anonymous wrote:

Flat out no!  This site does NOT have anything similar.  

Here you go, exact same thing: http://www.myfico.com/FICOCreditScoreEstimator/Estimator.aspx

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 21 of 25
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

@Kostya1992 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Flat out no!  This site does NOT have anything similar.  

Here you go, exact same thing: http://www.myfico.com/FICOCreditScoreEstimator/Estimator.aspx

lol, wow. I feel so dumb for not knowing this existed until now.

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your FICO® scores are
estimated to be between:

695 - 745

Not bad for an estimate. Last app for my car loan came back at 701.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is totally the reason why i completely question this whole " Theory " about credit. I mean why would a site like this.. have any inside information about the credit bureaus.. And even at that.. they are way off on estimations.. 10 - 20pts is WAY OFF

Its all subjective... and once the Bureaus learn what consumers do they will change how they report..

Message 24 of 25
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

this is totally the reason why i completely question this whole " Theory " about credit. I mean why would a site like this.. have any inside information about the credit bureaus.. And even at that.. they are way off on estimations.. 10 - 20pts is WAY OFF

Its all subjective... and once the Bureaus learn what consumers do they will change how they report..

10-20 points is nowhere close to way off, unless that puts you on the other side of a mortgage tier, but I digress.

They don't have the insight, but they have looked at sites like here and others and been able to somewhat reverse engineer things.  We do that every single day when someone asks "How will this affect my FICO scores?"  Some estimates are better than others and this particular site doesn't seem to suck too badly for a lot of folks.

End of the day the only score that matters is the one the lender pulls, so any estimate or for that matter any FICO score might be misleading; however, this being a credit-related forum, and with people having an interest in the algorithm, why not play around with a new toy?  It's more interactive than Zombo.com and look how many views that website used to get Smiley Happy.

        
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.