Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are inquiries Actually Removed

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: When are inquiries Actually Removed

Ok. Don't understand what you mean. So after the first full week. Which would be the 7th. The following weekend? As I have 5 from December 4 thru the 6th. We will see soon I guess
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure they'll come off very soon.

Message 12 of 21
mbla
New Contributor

11/15 Experain scheduled Inquiry removals should be gone NOW.  12/15 removals will be removed the first weekend in January.

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes, dude, if I were you, I'd remove those images with your phone number and addresses!

Message 14 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yikes, dude, if I were you, I'd remove those images with your phone number and addresses!

Pretty clear those are public phone numbers and not mine. For any banking institution.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pretty clear those are public phone numbers and not mine. For any banking institution.

Whew! I'm glad to hear it, and please forgive me for being unnecessarily concerned for others' safety and security.

Message 16 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

Nothing to forgive. For sure we never put person info here. It would have be recognized immediately. Just banking info. Anyone could find on google just looking at name of bank. If you notice however. I got 3 hps from these jokers in 2 days for the same credit card. I was pissed At the time. Got approved for a 500 card. Then u canceled it a year later. Just want them gone.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mbla wrote:

11/15 Experain scheduled Inquiry removals should be gone NOW.  12/15 removals will be removed the first weekend in January.

Hi MBLA.  The moderator (Gdale6) qualified the first weekend idea by saying:

"EX removes them on the weekend of the first FULL WEEK of the month."

Since Gdale capitalized FULL WEEK I am guessing that this means the end of the first full week.  The first weekend next month is Jan 2-3.  Gdale may be saying that the removal may not take place until the following weekend Jan 9-10.  Our OP therefore may be best served by not pulling his reports until Monday Jan 11.

Message 18 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@mbla wrote:

Hi MBLA.  The moderator (Gdale6) qualified the first weekend idea by saying:

"EX removes them on the weekend of the first FULL WEEK of the month."

Since Gdale capitalized FULL WEEK I am guessing that this means the end of the first full week.  The first weekend next month is Jan 2-3.  Gdale may be saying that the removal may not take place until the following weekend Jan 9-10.  Our OP therefore may be best served by not pulling his reports until Monday Jan 11.

It used to be this and I am going to have to take back my words as my inquiry was removed this weekend so Im not exactly sure anymore of the exact metrics. I do know that if the first was a Sat then the inqs were not deleted till the following weekend. So I think now it would be safest to say that they would be removed by the end of the second weekend in a month.

Message 19 of 21
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

What discretion? If that is case who is to say it wont be there for 3 years or even longer?

The discretion you're currently experiencing.  Barring any technical issues they're not going to remain on your reports for 3 years or longer.  Calm down and let the process run its course.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.