cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will myfico update a collection being removed???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will myfico update a collection being removed???

I took a pretty bad hit when the collection reported last month to the CB's but  now CK is reporting the collection removed as of yesterday. When will myfico alert me of this and should my score recover??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will myfico update a collection being removed???

Removal of a derogatory is not a trigger event, so MyFico won't update based on it. You'll have to wait for one of the changes that does trigger an update, or pull a fresh report. Yes, your score will recover.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Removal of a derogatory is not a trigger event, so MyFico won't update based on it. You'll have to wait for one of the changes that does trigger an update, or pull a fresh report. Yes, your score will recover.

Ok thanks!!!

Message 3 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

to more specifically answer your question, you will prob get the update when you next have a balance change or an actual triggering activity.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.