Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will this drop-off my report?

tag
gidget
New Contributor

When will this drop-off my report?

I read many threads, but I can't figure this one out.  Will this drop off in November 2007 since that would mark the date of first deliquency (30 days late)  or January 2008 since that's when this report shows they first reported a deliquency (which is actually TWO deliquencies- 60 days) OR will it drop off in May 2009 since that is 7 years from the first "OK" reporting after deliquencies (I assume this is when it was paid)?  Also, do you think I can I get this off sooner or should I just wait?  Thanks

Other Account Status as of May 2001

Date opened [?]

Dec, 1999

Date of last activity [?]

May, 2001

Account number [?]

Account type [?]

Unsecured Loan

Credit limit [?]

Not Reported

Terms [?]

12 Months

Credit Type [?]

Installment

Account holder [?]

Individual

Balance [?]

Current Status [?]

Past Due Amount [?]

Not on Record

Paid account/was a charge-off

Not on Record

Seven year payment history [?]

30 days late

0 times

60 days late

1 time (Jan 2001)

90+ days late

3 times (Apr 2001, Mar 2001, Feb 2001)

The color blocks don't copy over. For  2001: January 90 days, February 120 days, March 120 days. Nothing is highlighted for April and May says "OK"

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will this drop-off my report?

You can call the CRAs & they will tell you the drop off date. From what I see it could be anywhere from Jan. - May.

I would first dispute with CRAs.

Is this a OC or a CA??

If it is a CA you can also DV them.
Message 2 of 6
gidget
New Contributor

I'm almost positive it is the OC. 
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

dispute with all CRAs that shows it. There is a good chance that they will delete.

If they do not delete then send CRAs a MOV letter.CMRRR of course.
They might find it too much trouble & delete at that time.

If not let us know & we will go from there. There is more that you can do but you have to start at the biginning with dispute.

This is just my opinion.
I had 5 CO drop with just a dispute.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-05-2007 05:39 AM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely dispute with the CRAs. If it comes back as validated send the OC an investigation request letter. Chances are you can get it removed before the 7 yr mark doing this.
Message 5 of 6
gidget
New Contributor

Thank you.  I just checked my FAKO on Experian (I can't check FICO due to a security freeze) and my score has dropped an additional Smiley Mad46 points since last week and there hasn't been any changes.  I sent a dispute letter last week CMRRR for another issue which was received today but not yet reflected on my CR for another issue.  I was going to wait 30 days before disputing THIS item, but I'd rather not wait unless I have to legally.  I'm not sure if I have to wait. 

Anyway, what would you suggest I put down for the reason for dispute? 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.