Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where AMEX Luv Button??? Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where AMEX Luv Button??? Help!

Oh! That sounds better... I am going to give them a call in the morning. I want those skymilesSmiley Very Happy
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i love my amex cards....wow, better than pulling out one of those orchardbank cards after a business lunch and hoping no one sees me using it.
Message 22 of 28
fused
Moderator Emeritus

dog wrote:
i love my amex cards....wow, better than pulling out one of those orchardbank cards after a business lunch and hoping no one sees me using it.

Nice post! Just tell them you forgot your wallet at the office and lunch is no you next week after you activate your new Amex Skymiles card.
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!  I never do lunch...Hey but if you want to use your AMEX-I may be persuaded. Smiley Very Happy
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had my hilton and delta activated for a week, and i am still afraid to use them.  i keep checking my online account to make sure amex wasnt just kidding.  i am going to have to use them for ut purposes soon...

do you like indian food, confused?  Smiley Wink

so_confused wrote:
LOL!  I never do lunch...Hey but if you want to use your AMEX-I may be persuaded. Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have been planning to do just that this week!

fused111 wrote:

Nice post! Just tell them you forgot your wallet at the office and lunch is no you next week after you activate your new Amex Skymiles card.

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

No ...don't like to eat with my fingers....Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

dog wrote:

ROFLMAO......I KEEP MINE HIDE BEHIND MY OTHER CREDIT CARDS......
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.