Established Contributor
so_confused

Re: Where AMEX Luv Button??? Help!

Oh! That sounds better... I am going to give them a call in the morning. I want those skymiles:smileyvery-happy:
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
dog

i love my amex cards....wow, better than pulling out one of those orchardbank cards after a business lunch and hoping no one sees me using it.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

dog wrote:
i love my amex cards....wow, better than pulling out one of those orchardbank cards after a business lunch and hoping no one sees me using it.

Nice post! Just tell them you forgot your wallet at the office and lunch is no you next week after you activate your new Amex Skymiles card.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
so_confused

LOL!  I never do lunch...Hey but if you want to use your AMEX-I may be persuaded. :smileyvery-happy:
Established Contributor
dog

i have had my hilton and delta activated for a week, and i am still afraid to use them.  i keep checking my online account to make sure amex wasnt just kidding.  i am going to have to use them for ut purposes soon...

do you like indian food, confused?  :smileywink:

so_confused wrote:
LOL!  I never do lunch...Hey but if you want to use your AMEX-I may be persuaded. :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
dog

i have been planning to do just that this week!

fused111 wrote:

Nice post! Just tell them you forgot your wallet at the office and lunch is no you next week after you activate your new Amex Skymiles card.

Established Contributor
so_confused

No ...don't like to eat with my fingers....:smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

dog wrote:

ROFLMAO......I KEEP MINE HIDE BEHIND MY OTHER CREDIT CARDS......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+