Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Do You Get Credit Scores w/ ITIN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where Do You Get Credit Scores w/ ITIN

Hi  any of you guys able to get your credit score from myfico?

I called in they say no itin's,I was able to get from equifax ,where do you guys get your score from? 

Thxs.

(mod edit--we created a new thread based on this post and changed the title for better response.  --SE)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase no longer accepting ITIN

i get free score every month from my amazon store card. yes its fico 8 from TU and that is with ITIN numbers
if you want to get your credit score you have to send in the form by mail and it takes 2-4weeks.
just google how to get credit score with ITIN and it should pop up everywhere
Message 2 of 3
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase no longer accepting ITIN

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi  any of you guys able to get your credit score from myfico?

I called in they say no itin's,I was able to get from equifax ,where do you guys get your score from? 

Thxs.

MyFico said no-go with ITIN. I get a TU FICO Score from Discover card (people with ITIN can't apply anymore) and EX FICO Score with Amex.

I was able to get my credit reports from TU and EX a few months ago, but EQ no longer wants to give me my report I got one more than a year ago, didn't ask for score on any report, EQ always send a letter that they need a document with my SSN and another document.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.