cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get Experian Fico Score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where can I get Experian Fico Score?

www.quizzle.com

It gives me Experian only.

Message 11 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

www.quizzle.com

It gives me Experian only.

Hi rich90 and welcome to myFICO.

Unfortunately the EX score offered at Quizzle is NOT an EX FICO score. No ne has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU (PSECU) in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 12 of 14
JonStur
Established Contributor

EX is given monthly with a Credit One account

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 13 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@JonStur wrote:
EX is given monthly with a Credit One account

Unfortunately this is not an EX FICO score. To get this score requires enrollment in EX's "Triple Advantage" monitoring service. What you get from this is an EX "Plus" score. And according to Experian:

Calculated on the PLUS Score model, your Experian Credit Score indicates your  relative credit risk level for educational purposes and is not the score used by lenders

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.