cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can you find info on whether a cc is flexible spending on MyFico?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Where can you find info on whether a cc is flexible spending on MyFico?

Where can you find info on whether a credit card is a flexible spending card or NSPL on MyFico's credit report, if applicable?  I have not been able to locate this info on my MyFico CRs, even for cards that I know for a fact are flex spend/NPSL (MyFico appears to list all cards as "Revolving")?  The only way so far I have been able to truly determine if my cards are flex or NPSL is to buy the EQ 3-in-1 CR with Score Power product, but the credit scores provided there are FAKOs.  So if there is a way to hopefully tell if MyFico's CRs also list flexible spending or NPSL status on cards as well anywhere, that would be nice? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where can you find info on whether a cc is flexible spending on MyFico?

@galahad15 wrote:

Where can you find info on whether a credit card is a flexible spending card or NSPL on MyFico's credit report, if applicable?  I have not been able to locate this info on my MyFico CRs, even for cards that I know for a fact are flex spend/NPSL (MyFico appears to list all cards as "Revolving")?  The only way so far I have been able to truly determine if my cards are flex or NPSL is to buy the EQ 3-in-1 CR with Score Power product, but the credit scores provided there are FAKOs.  So if there is a way to hopefully tell if MyFico's CRs also list flexible spending or NPSL status on cards as well anywhere, that would be nice? 

go to credit karma it will tell you

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@galahad15 wrote:

If you are looking at your FICO 3B reports, such information is just not provided.

Message 3 of 6
Chris679
Established Contributor

MyFico does not make the reports, they get them from the credit bureaus. They are using the same reports as your other service just generating different scores from those reports.
Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

The only way so far I have been able to truly determine if my cards are flex or NPSL is to buy the EQ 3-in-1 CR with Score Power product, but the credit scores provided there are FAKOs.  So if there is a way to hopefully tell if MyFico's CRs also list flexible spending or NPSL status on cards as well anywhere, that would be nice? 

You have to determine your priority here.  If you must determine via a report then you'll have to look elsewhere other than myFICO.  If you insist on only using myFICO then you won't find this info.  Understand your tools and use the right tool for the job.

As suggested above, CK will indicate if a card is flex or not.  You don't have to pay any attention to their scores if you don't want to.  I don't.  I only rely on CK for report data.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

go to credit karma it will tell you

Yep, CK shows it.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.