cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get full Transunion TU credit report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to get full Transunion TU credit report?

@go_FICO_self wrote:

as I said...

@go_FICO_self wrote:

I also tried getting it directly from TU, by registering and setting up an account, and again it gave me error.

Totally missed that part!  And here I am thinking I was being helpful!  Sorry OP!

Message 11 of 13
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

You can't resolve the issue with accessing TU online without calling them.  Get that sorted out.  If you want an electronic copy then you can request it after your get that resolved.  I don't recall why off the top of my head but a lot of Credit Boards users strongly recommend requesting paper copies.  I think the information differs as well as the dispute timeframe or the timeframe that creditors have to respond to a dispute.  You'll have to verify that yourself.

@Transmogrifying_Bee wrote:

I've been successful in getting free copies of my TransUnion credit report by going through their "File credit dispute online or check status" LINK: 

IIRC this topic is not within myFICO Forums TOS.  The dispute process is for disputes.

thanks. what would be the number to call?

Message 12 of 13
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

Update: called the number, verified my identity over the phone, and they unlocked my account. was able to get the report.

Thanks to the posters who suggested to call in to verify!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.