cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to go for daily pulls now that Chase ID Protection is longer an option?

tag
JayBeast
New Contributor

Where to go for daily pulls now that Chase ID Protection is longer an option?

So tonight I open my email to find a message from Chase ID Protection stating they're changing their service starting June 1 to allow report and score pulls every 90 days as opposed to daily.  Looks like they're taking a page from the TC model.  Guess I'll be taking the same action with Chase as I did with TC and find another service. 

Does anyone know anywhere that will allow daily pulls from all 3 bureaus?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where to go for daily pulls now that Chase ID Protection is longer an option?

Wow!

Umm... we use CCT and NatCity's ID Protect. Doesn't CreditSecure also do daily pulls?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to go for daily pulls now that Chase ID Protection is longer an option?

Hmmm, I am on Chase ID and did not receive that email.
Message 3 of 7
JayBeast
New Contributor

Perhaps it is coming and I was one of the chosen ones to get it first?  Here's the message from my email.

Dear Mr. Beast, Membership ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for choosing the Chase Identity ProtectionSM program. On June 1, 2009 there will be a change to your membership benefits. Starting on this date you will be eligible to request a new credit report(s) and score(s) once every ninety (90) days. Additionally, your most recent credit report(s) and score(s) request will be available for your review throughout the ninety (90) days.

If you have any questions, please contact one of our customer service representatives at
1-888-217-0291, Monday - Friday, 8 am - am ET or Saturday 8 am - 8 pm ET.

Sincerely,

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email at like 6am this morning (started another thread, didn't see this one first, and I looked too...didn't have my coffee yet, I'll blame lack of caffeine.).  Gotta find another service. I'll be cancelling on May 31st!
Message 5 of 7
CreditKnight_850
Valued Member

I got the same email yesterday. I have 3 servcies, chase, natid and CCT, so far the other two are working fine (daily pulls from all three).

I'm looking at Privacy Matters 123, can any body confirm that its a daily pull for all three?

Thanks,

Khawar 

Message 6 of 7
JayBeast
New Contributor

I called Chase today requesting to have my membership cancelled before my next billing date sometime around the 25th (cannot remember the exact date).  I was told to call back then as they did not have the ability to cancel in advance.  Given the highly likely possability I'll forget and get charged, I asked them to cancel it now. 

I started to recieve a long canned speach about ID theft blah blah and how they will continue to monitor.  I replied that I wanted the daily pulls to do monitor this myself, along with cleaning up a few dings on my reports.  At this point the agent started to argue with me!  I then cut her off and simply said to her that she's running up my airtime charges (I only have a cell phone and have been on it a lot recently) please cancel my account now or I want to speak to her supervisor.  She stopped in her tracks, cancelled the account, and claims I'll have a refund for the last month of service.  I should also get a letter mailed in a week to confirm.

For those of you looking for replacements, call now!  You might get your money back!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.