Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to go next

tag
LittleCat
Contributor

Where to go next

I have several items I submitted to TU for dispute, ...Does TU contact the CA to verify? And if TU can't verify it comes off my record, sooooo, does the CA have to remove it from all 3 CRA's, or do I have to then send disputes to all the CA's.....I'm just kinda confused about the dispute process since I am very new to this.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where to go next

LittleCat wrote:
I have several items I submitted to TU for dispute, ...Does TU contact the CA to verify? And if TU can't verify it comes off my record, sooooo, does the CA have to remove it from all 3 CRA's, or do I have to then send disputes to all the CA's.....I'm just kinda confused about the dispute process since I am very new to this.

Yes and no.

If you dispute with one CRB you need to dispute with the other two as well. If the CA can't verify with the first CRB then chances are they will not be able to verify with the other two and the collection will be deleted.

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.