cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CB agency gives you the highest score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CB agency gives you the highest score?

I know that credit scores can vary depending on the credit bureau.  Just curious who here has the same trend, for lack of better words as I?  Here are my scores as of 6 Aug 07.

Transunion:  739

Equifax:  764

Experian:  714

Does anyone else feel that their Experian score doesn't change much?  My TU and EQ are constantly on the up but my EX hardly budges.  I paid off an installment loan back in March of 07 it was reporting to TU and EX.  My TU score went up about 10 points but my EX score hasn't budged. 
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CB agency gives you the highest score?

Same here: ACTUAL FICO'S
TU=724
EQ=722
EX=708
Hard  getting points from EX though they are always quick to snatch them away. And unfortunately everyone seems to use EX for me. Averaged about 2 points per inquiry which could acount for the lag in score THIS TIME.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion
648 8/4/2007
649 7/8/2007
Equifax
609 8/2/2007
624 7/11/2007
Experian
657 8/7/2007
620 7/8/2007

There does seem to be lot of grumbling about EX, but as you can see,  I LOVE EX Smiley Happy
And they love me....

ctRob

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

usafjay wrote:
I know that credit scores can vary depending on the credit bureau.  Just curious who here has the same trend, for lack of better words as I?  Here are my scores as of 6 Aug 07.

Does anyone else feel that their Experian score doesn't change much?  My TU and EQ are constantly on the up but my EX hardly budges.  I paid off an installment loan back in March of 07 it was reporting to TU and EX.  My TU score went up about 10 points but my EX score hasn't budged. 

Nice scores by the way.  Can't wait to join the 700 club...

ctRob
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  I was in the 550s with all 3 just a few years back.  After I started monitoring my credit, I had old items deleted. 

I had one account that was EXTREMELY bad (multiple 120+ late) but only about 4 or 5 years old.  I finally called them up and told them I was attempting to rebuild my credit and that I've been responsible for quite some time, and that when I opened my the account with them, I was young and made stupid mistakes, etc.  They were more than happy to contact the credit bureaus and get that account off! 

I encourage anyone that has something similar to this type of situation to see if their creditors will work with them.  It's obviously not a guarantee, but you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying.  Good luck!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

ctrob wrote:

usafjay wrote:

Nice scores by the way.  Can't wait to join the 700 club...

ctRob

Yea, those are nice and I cant wait either ..sometime next year I declare I shall be there....
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

usafjay wrote:

Same goes for me...

EX: 715
TU: 725
EQ: 735

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate EX... by far and away my lowest score. 40pts lower (that eq and tu) as of yesterday. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 12
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Not with me. TU Rock for now.
TU---722
EX---658
EQ---639
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU - 643
EQ - 660
EX - 679
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.