cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Company offers daily credit pulls 4 all three reports?

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Company offers daily credit pulls 4 all three reports?

The second one.
Message 11 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

thanks!

so it updates ur FAKO daily and u can see ur balances and everything updated on a daily basis? Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 23
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Yup. And that site doesnt have all the sale gimmicks and what not that some of the other credit monitoring sites have.

Its a nice, clean site.
Message 13 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

Thank you so much. Experian here i come Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

by the way, what sites are there for daily pulls for equifax?

Discover pulls Equifax, right?

Does this website (myFICO) allow daily pulls?

Message 15 of 23
racer-x
Valued Contributor

myFico doesn't allow daily pulls without charging you $13.95.  You do get 2 free pulls I believe with myFico's Scorewatch which is an alert system that notifies you when an there is a change to your credit report.  i.e. a new account added, change in your score, new balance reported, etc....

Creditkarma is TU based, and is completely free and you can check your accounts there daily.

Just remember not to put alot of stock in the FAKO scores on Creditkarma and Experiandirect.  They are good for monitoring your accounts though.

Message 16 of 23
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

In your mind separate CR monitoring and FICO monitoring. There is no product anywhere in the universe that offers all 3 FICO scores together. With the exception of SW, there is no product anywhere in the universe that monitors any FICO score. And there is no service in the universe outside of myFICO that offers FICO scores (except for EQ's version of SW and EQ's 4 FICO scores w/ credit (not score) monitoring product). I haven't checked parallel universes yet.

Because FICOs are limited, treat credit monitoring separately and get a product that monitors your credit vs. FICO. As you see changes to your CMS, then come back to myFICO and check the score change. It's a cheaper and more accurate alternative.

FYI...

You're limited on the places to get your FICO score.

You can only buy your EQ FICO from myFICO, your lender, or from Equifax.com (buyer beware: the scores they push are a FAKO, but your EQ FICO can be purchased through EQ).

You can only buy your TU FICO from myFICO or your lender.

Finally, you can only buy your EX FICO from your lender. As of a few years ago, Experian blocked consumer access to your own EX FICO.

Aside from the above, you can also get your FICO scores for free or at a reduced price. Banks and CUs will offer it as a benefit. M&T Bank, Unitus Community Credit Union, and Digital Credit Union each offer an EQ FICO. You can get your TU FICO from Wal-Mart or Merrick Bank if you have CCs with them. And you can get your EX FICO from PA State Employees Credit Union (PSECU) if you have a checking account with them. There are other CUs out there that will offer a FICO if you ask them as part of a benefit for being a member.

Message 17 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

thank you so much for that informative post. Now I have a much clearer idea Smiley Very Happy

Is there a daily CR monitoring system that allows all 3 daily pulls? I personally don't care as much about my scoring; just want to see when are my balances updated and what not so I know when to take the hit and apply.

With regards to myFICO, does it allow for daily pulls for updated CR? I do not need FICO scores to be updated daily.

How often are the FICO scores generated for myFICO subscription? Is it once a month, once a quarter, or once a year?

Thanks!

Message 18 of 23
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

thank you so much for that informative post. Now I have a much clearer idea Smiley Very Happy

Is there a daily CR monitoring system that allows all 3 daily pulls? I personally don't care as much about my scoring; just want to see when are my balances updated and what not so I know when to take the hit and apply.

With regards to myFICO, does it allow for daily pulls for updated CR? I do not need FICO scores to be updated daily.

How often are the FICO scores generated for myFICO subscription? Is it once a month, once a quarter, or once a year?

Thanks!

EIDT, Amex CreditSecure's upgrade, AlertPlus via Merrill Lynch, and I think USAA still does daily 3-in-1 for some (they did for me after they made the changes, but not so for others). 

A single report from myFICO is a one-time pull at $20/pop. Multiple that by 2 reports per day and 30 days per month and it'll add up. If you have a subscription to ScoreWatch, then you get 2 reports per year with the first being used when you subscribe. Future reports are 30% off so that'll save a few per pull. However w/ SW you get regular EQ FICO alerts if certain changes happen on your CR like added accounts, increased balances, added inquiries, etc. So potentially you can get alerted to a new Eq FICO each week if you have a lot of changes. The only other subscription service via myFICO is FICO quarterly monitoring. It's basically a pre-paid plan for your TU FICO report every quarter. There are no score alerts but you do get 20% off all future FICO reports if you want it more frequently than every quarter.

Message 19 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

is there a site you would recommend for daily monitoring of my equifax/TU?

Thanks!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.