cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which site is the best when wanting to see Experian report and score?

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Which site is the best when wanting to see Experian report and score?

yeah Im current signed up with Quizzle since they were the only ones to find my credit reprot since my dad and i have the same name and live in the same address.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 16
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

yeah Im current signed up with Quizzle since they were the only ones to find my credit reprot since my dad and i have the same name and live in the same address.

I had that same problem too. Then we both started using suffixes to sperate things like credit, mail, etc. 

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 16
boomhower
Valued Contributor

I use credit sesame for an estimate of my EX score.  Another site I'm on has done a correlation(comparing to EX FICOs members get from PSECU) and for clean reports it's pretty darn accurate.  The more screwed up the report the more off it can be.

Message 13 of 16
bk510
Valued Contributor

i signed up with usaa monitoring and received 50% off on daily pull for 6mo until 10/13.

so thats 11.48 a month. i say thats pretty good deal and u can do the same, hell every1 does or have.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 14 of 16
thom02099
Valued Contributor

+1 on using Experian.com for getting the information needed from the report.  For me at least, the VantageScore is not that far off from my actual EX score. 

Message 15 of 16
Booner72
Senior Contributor

OP - no a "fako" score not "Fico" score is no good because banks use FICO. It's probably a good enough gauge but if you need to know the actual number, say if you are buying a house, the fako is useless.
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.