cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can I get daily pulls from for all 3 bureaus in a paid format that is easy to look at in court?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who can I get daily pulls from for all 3 bureaus in a paid format that is easy to look at in court?

I know of numerous free credit reporting sites where I can pull my credit for free e.g. karma, sesame, wallethub, etc. Some even offer daily pulls.

However, I need something that is easy to read when facing the often lazy judicial system. 

I am involved in active litigation and want to know exactly who deletes derogatory information and when. This is very important when sending notice of intent to sue letters that require responses in "x" business days. I can't wait 2 weeks for the freebie sites to let me know that something has or hasn't changed. By then it is too late.

Navy Federal Platinum Shield might have been a reasonable option but when re-directed to the Equifax site, EQ advised that said products no longer exist due to the EQ data breach. Pretty annoying since my spouse and I both need to pull our reports daily until the matter is resolved and it's also only a matter of time before making a pull from one of the big 3 based upon the premise of credit denial or unemployment results in authentication questions it "feels" aren't right thereby blocking our online accessn and forcing us to push paper.

I can see that this has been asked many times but the question is dynamic since where you can do daily pulls from is always changing.

Anyone know of some options for daily pulls? It would be nice if a family pack is available being that both my spouse and I need them every day. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who can I get daily pulls from for all 3 bureaus in a paid format that is easy to look at in cou

No one offers all 3.

You can get daily EX pulls through CCT ($15 per month if you try to cancel, they'll offer it).

You can get daily TU pulls almost daily for free at WalletHub.com but they provide a FAKO Vantage Score.  They don't always pull daily but I'd say 23 out of 30 days they will.  Or thereabouts.

As far as I know, nobody offers EQ daily pulls.  Credit Karma sometimes has given me 4-5 pulls in a week, but that's rare.

Type daily pulls into the searchbar maybe and see what others have said.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who can I get daily pulls from for all 3 bureaus in a paid format that is easy to look at in cou

Thanks for this.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me wallethub hasn't pulled daily in a good long while now, in fact there have been many many occasions over the last month or 2 where they only pulled once a week (and once they went a full 9 days) - which i could totally get if nothing had changed during any of those times, but during quite a few of them something had

Still nice to have just to keep track of things when they DO update regularly, but I definitely wouldn't count on them to pull daily - HOWEVER if you're just looking for the underlying information and not a real fico score there are enough other free TU vantagescore based sites and apps that you can spread out logins with to get almost daily updates, not quite but you can get close - check out wallethub obviously and the ever-present credit karma, and then throw in nerdwallet and creditwise if you have capital one (I think you can use this even if you just have a bank account with them), those are the only weekly ones I can think of off the top of my head but if you google 'free credit score site comparison' it should come up with a wikipedia page with a pretty comprehensive list of most of them and how often they pull (and which bureau and score - i.e. vantage or fico) [Edit: come to think of it you could try taking out the 'free' part on that google search, that might include more pertinent places for you to check out if nothing else anyone's suggested pans out for you - also I just remembered the part about needing it to be easy to read in court so that might eliminate most everywhere I just mentioned BUT the wallethub app does let you email a pdf of your report which could be in the sort of format you're looking for - go to the report tab and then make sure the little slider is on full report and not credit timeline, then hit the little email icon right where your accounts are listed]

There's also an experian app that'll show you your report, I haven't quite figured out how often it updates the info yet though it might only be monthly

As for paid places to get your report I have literally zero knowledge lol I'm a massive cheapskate but if there is a place fitting your description somebody here will know it, I know ABCD has already chimed in here so I'd probably just do what he suggests ☺
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe ANY service, paid or free, will give you daily pulls for all 3. I say this having never used any of the bureau monthly credit programs so I can't 100% speak to it, but I feel confident no single service will meet your needs. Unless you just bought myFICO 3b reports on a daily basis but that would be stupid expensive.

Might be best off signing up for each bureaus monthly online credit programs, at least on a trial basis & spend a week checking the update frequency to see if it meets your needs. They run something like $15/mo if I'm not mistaken - if it's for matters important enough to go to court over you'll have to decide what amount of fee is acceptable to you.

I don't think you'll find much in the way of pre-generated easy to digest reports demonstrating the changes you described. You might be best served supplying the first page of the report showing the generation date and # along with the page showing where information has changed or been deleted - contrasted to a report generated the day before anything changed.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your best bet is to probably just use the free services like WH and the day you see something change on your profile with one of the free services do a CCT $1 trial so you get your fresh 3B reports.  Then 7 days later you can get them again for free from that same trial.  If something changes again during those next 7 days there's nothing you can do about it (with CCT anyway) but at least you'd get the initial change or whatever you are looking for when it happens.

Message 6 of 14
trusty
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No one offers all 3.

You can get daily EX pulls through CCT ($15 per month if you try to cancel, they'll offer it).

You can get daily TU pulls almost daily for free at WalletHub.com but they provide a FAKO Vantage Score.  They don't always pull daily but I'd say 23 out of 30 days they will.  Or thereabouts.

As far as I know, nobody offers EQ daily pulls.  Credit Karma sometimes has given me 4-5 pulls in a week, but that's rare.

Type daily pulls into the searchbar maybe and see what others have said.

Equifax offers daily pulls for Equifax. I'm not sure if they're taking that ability away, but I still have their service.

Message 7 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

Truecredit allows daily pulls of TU.  It is one of the cheaper services.  Just ignore their credit score and the advise they offer about improving your credit score.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 14
trusty
Frequent Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

Truecredit allows daily pulls of TU.  It is one of the cheaper services.  Just ignore their credit score and the advise they offer about improving your credit score.

lol That's interesting. What advice are they offering that we would consider misguided?

If so, we should be able to claim damages.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

In general, credit monitoring software offers advice like adding another product such as a credit card or loan to your profile, suggesting it will improve your score/profile.  This "advice" just results in some kick back to them should you apply for one of those products.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.