Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I send PFD?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do I send PFD?

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site and still a 'newbie' at credit repair. I have mostly been browsing but I do have one question I haven't found. I have an old bank account charge off from 2004 that was sent to RJM Acquisitions in 2007. They have send sold this account to another CA. Who do I need to send either my DV or PFD letter to? Thanks, Kim
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who do I send PFD?

Send it to the new CA.  They may bite since the account is getting old.

Are all of the parties reporting you?

Message Edited by monro411 on 07-13-2007 03:17 PM

Message Edited by monro411 on 07-13-2007 03:18 PM
Message 2 of 4
annah618
Established Member

Send DV to whomever holds the account currently, then PFD if it comes back validated.

If all three creditors are reporting on you, you can dispute them as multiple accounts and two will come off your report.

Message Edited by annah618 on 07-13-2007 05:21 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. In this situation, currently only the 1st CA (RJM Acquisitions) are reporting on my credit report. I guess I would need to send a DV to the second CA and if validated get them to communicate a PFD with the 1st CA (not really sure about this one). I called RJM and they said that the 2nd CA would report payment to them and they would stop reporting (I didn't mention anything about a delete).

Message Edited by SexyMomma07 on 07-16-2007 06:48 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.