cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do we petition for daily FICO monitoring?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do we petition for daily FICO monitoring?

People ask about daily FICOs and I was wondering who would someone has to talk to or convince with a ski mask Smiley Very Happy

I had 3 paid chargeoffs drop today and I'd love to see what my Experian is without pulling another report. I have another dropping next month and can't keep paying every month for a score.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Who do we petition for daily FICO monitoring?

Welcome to the club! The end of the line is back there, past the Auntie Anne's pretzel place, to the left of the Dippin' Dots.

The explanation I got is that FICO has to pay the CRA's every time a score is generated, so they can't get the price down to get a remotely affordable daily pull service. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess I'll get a cinnamon pretzel on the way to the back...

Couldn't they do some type of scorewatch or something? $8.95 per bureau or $19.95 a month for all 3. Would think that was possible.
Message 3 of 9
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

EddieX wrote:

Couldn't they do some type of scorewatch or something? $8.95 per bureau or $19.95 a month for all 3. Would think that was possible.

I'm in -- for both the pretzel and paying 20 bucks a month to pull at will.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 4 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Even though FICO and Equifax currently have some sort of lawsuit against one another, EQ still works better with FICO than do TU and EX. I mean, look at EX on the FICO scores --they won't list what you're doing right, and they don't let you have a sim. Whereas EQ sells the FICO score from their site, instead of a FAKO, and they have their own version of ScoreWatch, almost identical to the FICO one.

From what I've heard, FICO would love to get a relationship going with EX and TU similar to the one they have with EQ. They hear our piteous cries for an affordable frequent score pull, but there's not a whole heck of a lot they can do about it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone needs to school them in the way of the ski mask. If they start going upside the heads of the CEOs and others who make the big moves them they'll get more done Smiley Tongue

Keep forgetting they have issues with each other so it might never happen but those sites selling their own version of a score...it just sucks. I look at TC and see my TU as the lowest score when it's my highest...ri-dic-u-lous.

Message Edited by EddieX on 01-05-2008 09:34 PM
Message 6 of 9
dizzier
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Someone needs to school them in the way of the ski mask. If they start going upside the heads of the CEOs and others who make the big moves them they'll get more done Smiley Tongue

Keep forgetting they have issues with each other so it might never happen but those sites selling their own version of a score...it just sucks. I look at TC and see my TU as the lowest score when it's my highest...ri-dic-u-lous.

Message Edited by EddieX on 01-05-2008 09:34 PM

ski mask? how about a lead pipe (to the kneecaps that is)!

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 7 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, y'all, behave now, please...
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i thought ex owen fico?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.