cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else thinks something needs to be done with Experian?

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who else thinks something needs to be done with Experian?

I HATE EX, they are the only ones giving me a hard time
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donks,

Hi. What fax number do you have for Experian? Honestly Experian use to be the easiest to remove inaccurate things from the report. Now when I call there rude, deceitful, and no compassion for the job description.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i agree with donks...the last time i had an issue with them was a few weeks ago when an old verizon debt reappeared AFTER it was deleted and they did not notify me..so i faxed them a happy lil letter quoting some of the laws they violated and penalties they could face..and within a week that debt was deleted....so i guess you get better results via their fax machine....
Message 13 of 17
recoverychick
Regular Contributor

What fax number did you use (if you don't mind).  They continuously tell me they don't allow faxes.  They continue to report a charge off dated 03/07 with balance written of when it was 03/04 and paid in full.  I sent them the bank letter and BofA contacted them, but they keep saying verified. 

One month is was a foreclosure 04/07 and 120 days late but paid,  One month it was charged off  03/05 with unpaid.  I never know what I'm going to see.  I just sent the 5th letter over the past 6 months. 

Thanks. 
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh im sorry i do not remember ..but i do remember that i had 2 numbers for them and one worked but the other didnt...you should try doing a search on here for the numbers...thats what i did...they are all over the place...i mean worse case scenario...you try one and it dont work...keep trying until you get an answer from one...good luck
Message 15 of 17
cfletch123
Established Member

how did you get a judgement vacated?
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number do you use to fax?  Is there a specific department name also?

Donks3369 wrote:
I'm in the complete opposite side of everyone here.  Experian has been nothing but great for me.  But I guess that is because I fax my disputes and they seem to get taken care of quickly.  Equifax, or the dreaded CSC, is what is giving me problems.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.