Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who pulls their reports too often?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who pulls their reports too often?

I do!  I just pulled TU 10 days ago and want to again to see if there is change!!  As I said in an earlier post, patience is my last lesson to learn from you all!  I need to relax and let some stuff report but I am SO impatient!!

I have scorewatch and there has been no change so I have no real reason to check again ... just sheer impatience ! 

I should just send the $12 to one of my debts instead .... it will do some real good there !!  LOL
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who pulls their reports too often?

I do too! I have had fraud before as well as more than one account added to my credit report that WAS NOT mine. So now I do watch even more. I have TC, even though scores are FAKO, I watch the report and refresh reports almost daily, plus pull from MyFico and even sometimes direct from credit companies. I have OCD tendencies (that may have a bearing on it LOL).
Message 2 of 17
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

If you count the pulls I received for my SW trail and QM I had, I have pulled 8 times (EIGHT  TIMES!!!!) in the last 30 days:  2TU, 3EQ, 3EX.  I am a myFiCO frequent puller.

This is clearly "too much"!

I have learned a lot in those 30 days.  It is interesting to see a score rise from 595 to 706 in 16 days.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 3 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Nothing wrong with pulling frequently. There are many reasons but it is good to see what is affected by what, score-wise.

On TU, since 2/15 to 3/18, I pulled 6 times and had 4 known score changes during that time.
On EQ, since 2/15 to 3/18, I pulled 10 times and had 4 known changes also.
On EX, since 2/15 to 3/14, I pulled 7 times and had 3 known changes.

Why so much? Well, I am in the middle of my Round II of repair and things have dropped off. Usually, I pull all 3 twice a month. After I stop all repair, I'll switch to monthly up to when I buy a home and then quarterly after that.

Besides, Fair, Isaac & Co (FIC) is trading at a near 52-week low. I've got to do my part to keep the shareholders happy.
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, gave in to the desire and pulled TU.  No change.  Should have known!! Oh well Smiley Happy

Now I HAVE to wait unitl April ... maybe there will be some action by then Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Indifferent

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY
Since 03/04/08

All 3!  And the saga will continue until I confirm that my 8  baddies and my 6 CRTPs drop off (probably another 6 weeks or so).

Umm, yeah, EXCESSIVE is an understatement. 

I'm obsesesed Smiley Surprised
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guilty as well but I use truecredit.com to pull mine.  That way I only have a once a month fee for all three reports.  I have been very happy with this service so farSmiley Happy ' cause I can pull every day if I want too!
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

hopeless wrote:
Guilty as well but I use truecredit.com to pull mine.  That way I only have a once a month fee for all three reports.  I have been very happy with this service so farSmiley Happy ' cause I can pull every day if I want too!

Hopeless I'm reading a lot of TC customers are being banned for excessive use.  I have CIP!  Love it.
Message 8 of 17
glamchick
Established Contributor

I use equifax 3in1 report I pull twice a month.

I thought the could actually cut you off if you pull to much?
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have TU ans SW    DH has TU and SW     I use to pull everyday   but since there are no baddies I only pull a few times a month.  I will pull more often if I get an alert  OR if im waiting for an update for something.   I know the dates that my creditors report   that makes it easier.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.