cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoa. Best daily monitoring service yet!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whoa. Best daily monitoring service yet!

If you need more than 1 pull a day. I would recommend Credit Diagnosis which is PMs sister company. Just use a different username and password to log on.  You can then pull twice in 24 hrs.  Although, this one is also $1 for the week and $29.95 a month.  If you need to call on support for either account, they will have both of them at their fingertips with just the 1 phone call so they ARE aware that you have more than 1 account. Just an FYI. **whistle, whistle**
Message 51 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to do it--I am cancelling TC today for real. No more $14.95 per month.

I got the special deal with Privacy Matters--$30 for the year w/ daily pulls. YOu just can't beat this. Amazing deal. It works just like TC too. I'm going to call TC in another 5 minutes.

Man I love it when things work out!
Message 52 of 63
Ausfarm
Regular Contributor

Sounds like a great deal, but make sure the cancel before the year is up or else you may get stuck paying the high monthly charge:

3. Renewal of Membership. Unless You notify Us that You wish to terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership by following the instructions in the Paragraph titled "TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP", your Membership will be renewed automatically and You will be charged the then-current Membership Fee, which will appear on your billing statement or monthly mortgage statement, depending upon how You enrolled. This is known as a Continuity Plan. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the Membership Fee for each renewal Membership Term (or each twelve-month period for memberships under the monthly billing plan), effective upon renewal of your Membership.
Message 53 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still liking National City, and I'm still successfully daily pulling.
Message 54 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

when you get the 29.99 special it says at the end of the recording it automatically cancels after a year!
Message 55 of 63
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
when you get the 29.99 special it says at the end of the recording it automatically cancels after a year!

It definitely does, but I am still setting up an online reminder for next year to cancel.  That TOS that you can see from Ausfarm's above post has me concerned that I'll get hit with a $140+ annual sub bill.

They give us *nothing* in writing to confirm what we paid and what it was for. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 56 of 63
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

What is a split credit report? Does this monitoring site allow daily updates?
Message 57 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

it lets you update every 24hrs
Message 58 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 59 of 63
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Thanks Noah

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Message 60 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.