Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why EQ, WHY!?!

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Why EQ, WHY!?!

Hippychic...you'll get there.  This isn't worth your health.  Take a deep breath and try to relax. 

A panic attack (stress related) sent my dh to the hospital thinking it was a heart attack.  Your health must be cared for FIRST.

We're all here for you, just stay healthy.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to have EQ re-insert a mortgage for almost 6 months now-  
Paid in 2004 - no lates, OC sent refresh to all 3 cra's, I have report with it reported.

Fustrating-
Message 22 of 27
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I will send mine every month. Eventually, they are going to get sick of me. They claim they want accurate reporting, then report what's accurate darn it.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for the encouragment. I was really pissed about it all day yesterday, but I feel better today. I have my good days and bad. Our house is so very very small and it is very frustrating living there with my big family. I get so agitated and hate it there so much, and when I have stupid setbacks like this, it makes me feel like I will never get to move out. Irrational, I know, but it's what happens sometimes. I just got approved for some overtime at work over the next month or so, so that will help me save for PFD's and hopefully recover from this. I'll keep everyone posted. Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 27
fused
Moderator Emeritus

orhippychic:

Have you or are you pulling EQ frequently at their site?
Message 25 of 27
frugal
New Contributor

Well... I just wanted to add to this forum and thanks for Haulingthescoreup for showing me this . You aren't alone in this boat.  I just pulled my score and 3 accounts that were not over than 10 years have gone DELETED...which dropped my score back into the high 590's.   What makes this so funny that I made the mistake of sending EQ and letter to ask to remove it, and a letter came back stating it wasn't over 10 years old....which they were correct.  I had a couple of months for it to be over 10 years, but thankfully, I still have the letter. 

My case is almost identical because TU or EX have not deleted the transaction.  My TU score is 640.  It's very unfornuate because it almost seem you need more credit to establish new credit  that the "knuckleheads" are deleting for no reason, but because my score is now on the borderline of 600's, I dont' want to get dinged with a Hard Hit for applying of credit.  Its very frustrating...the whole system isn't working for people who are really trying to rectify their situation.  Smiley Sad  However, we have to still go forth with tenacity.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys want to hear a funny thing? I think EQ is cleaning house or something. I checked TC for my fiance and he had a good (less than 10 years old) and a bad removed from EQ for no reason. His FAKO shot up nearly 60 freakin pts!!! I can't win...

Fused: I have a FACTA report from EQ that I pulled a few weeks ago that i did some of the student loan disputes off of. Otherwise I get all my updates from TC.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.