cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Get myFICO 3B Ultimate If It Updates Quarterly?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why Get myFICO 3B Ultimate If It Updates Quarterly?

Why get the myFICO 3B monitoring if it only updates quartery? Coulnd't I just pay 1 month subscription then cancel, then resubscribe at the quarterly update? Am I missing something here?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Why Get myFICO 3B Ultimate If It Updates Quarterly?

It gives you alerts and score updates in between.  If all you're wanting is your FICO 8 scores quarterly, do a trial membership with CCT.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

They have premium with monthly reports. Now a new page has been created with a choice between monthly or quarterly. Monthly went up 10 bucks.

My FICO Monitoring

The old link to premiere has been redirected to the new one above. Glad I got in with the $29 a monh rate.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I purchase the premium monthly reports?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sure that somebody will chime in shortly with the link to the Premium product.

In the meantime, if you feel like telling us more about what you'd use a credit monitoring service for, we can suggest some options.  For example, if you want FICO 8 scores and reports, we can describe ways to get those monthly for free.

I agree with you that the Premium product has made the Ultimate obsolete.  In my opinion, either go with a low cost approach that costs almost nothing, or get premium and get all the bells and whistles every month.  Waiting 90 days to see your reports is a relic of how things were a couple years ago, when free reports and FICO scores weren't available all over the place.  (Back then the only way to get a free EX report, for example, was once a year through ACR.)

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why get the myFICO 3B monitoring if it only updates quartery? Coulnd't I just pay 1 month subscription then cancel, then resubscribe at the quarterly update? Am I missing something here?

When you sign back up, you won't get your 3B report until it would have been available had you not canceled.  I tried it last year, which is how I know.  I posted a direct link to the premier 3B in another thread, I'm on mobile atm though, I'll post it later if no one does. 

Edit:

https://secure.myfico.com/signup?product=8610

Message 6 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Ok. I'm not crazy. It was a nice looking page with 2 gold banners. You were able to pick monthly or quarterly with prices. Gone. There are 2 "Compare our Products" links from the drop down above under "Compare". Logged in you cant see Premiere. Little flaw.

With Premiere: Premiere

No Premiere: Ultimate

If you click above now logged in to "Compare" No Premiere is listed. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.