cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I get all 3 fico scores at myfico?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why cant I get all 3 fico scores at myfico?

I am curious why I cant see all three of my credit scores from each company. Why can I only get the two from this site? Isnt it very important for a person to know all three of their credit scores? Please could someone shed some light onto this for me. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Why cant I get all 3 fico scores at myfico?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am curious why I cant see all three of my credit scores from each company. Why can I only get the two from this site? Isnt it very important for a person to know all three of their credit scores? Please could someone shed some light onto this for me. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums.

No one has been able to pull their own Experian FICO score since last February. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

You can buy a "score" from the Experian website but that is a Plus score not a FICO score.

From a BK years ago to:

9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 2 of 5
joestay
Frequent Contributor

You are lucky to be able to get 2 FICO score.  I can't even get my report and score from TU online.  Something about verification or not enough information.  So, I only know what my EQ FICO is. 

Message 3 of 5
Peach8321
Frequent Contributor

Hi Checks,

I wanted to add to Marine's answer...

Each of the companies is a private business, that means they aren't required to offer their product to everyone.  In the case of Experian, the company decided to only offer their score to business, not individuals.  This is an issue that several on the forums have expressed disconsent on and you can write to your congress people if you want about it but otherwise the reason you can only see two scores is that the business decided to change their sales model.

That being said, you CAN see all three credit reports (annualcreditreport.com) for FREE (once per year, maybe more in some states) and by comparing the reports, you can guess a ballpark of what your third score is.

cheers!

Current Scores: EQ: 740 (2/7/13)

Starting Score: 799
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forums, Check!

The link below will give you some more background info on this topic.

The Sale Of Experian Based FICO Scores Discontinued At myFICO

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.