cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did all the remarks get removed all of a sudden?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why did all the remarks get removed all of a sudden?

My girlfriend was added as AU to my Chase accounts. She received the notification of new accounts were opened, but then she noticed more changes on her Transunion credit profile listed in the screenshot. She never disputed anything in order to cause those changes. Screenshot_20171211-215355.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why did all the remarks get removed all of a sudden?

Seems you're not alone...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/TU-Removing-Remarks-From-Accounts/td-p/511140...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Help-All-remarks-removed-from-Transunion-Repo...

Being that it's a CK score I wouldn't worry much. Pull her real FICO's if that'll help ease the fear.  

Message 2 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

All of mine are still there; take a look actually in the CK interface itself and see if they're there under the accounts section.

CK is a bit wierd sometimes as they build a database from the pull, then they compare each new pull with the old information for changes... sometimes TU / EQ make changes on their end and that throws everything off: we've seen it with inquiries, accounts, even a collection in my personal case.  It was all still there though, just CK thought the new information didn't match the old.

        
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your replies Smiley Happy 

Her FICO is still the same. But the remarks were removed on her Transunion report. On every account, she has closed. "Close by Consumer or Subscriber" is no longer showing. 

It might correct itself in a few weeks. I just thought it was very odd

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.