Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is TU full of haters?

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Why is TU full of haters?

For whatever reason, EQ seems to love me and TU seems to hate me. I sent the exact same letter to both CRAs, as they were both reporting the same erroneous information on an old mortgage. I asked both of them to please only correct the derogatory information, please do not delete the entire TL. EQ complies, TU deletes the entire thing. Luckily, it was only three years old (two years younger than my average). What idiots. Just thought I'd share.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: Why is TU full of haters?

Again, I just wish there would be only 1 CRA there is always such a BIG difference in the score and the info reported.

EX shoots you in the knee, TU shoots you in the butt and EQ just shoots you right between the eyes,
Why can't they ALL just shoot you in the foot it wouldn't hurt as much and you have another foot to stand on.
Message 2 of 9
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@gdtobefree wrote:
Again, I just wish there would be only 1 CRA there is always such a BIG difference in the score and the info reported.

EX shoots you in the knee, TU shoots you in the butt and EQ just shoots you right between the eyes,
Why can't they ALL just shoot you in the foot it wouldn't hurt as much and you have another foot to stand on.

gdtobefree, I would agree, just as long as the ONE is not TU. They are delivering repeated blows to my "man-zone". I am punch drunk from dealing with them.

Message 3 of 9
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Now you are scaring me, I am just beginning my battles, I hope they only hate you and not me LOL
Message 4 of 9
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@gdtobefree wrote:
Now you are scaring me, I am just beginning my battles, I hope they only hate you and not me LOL

I hope that they don't hate you either. You will find that many on this forum has a horror story from one CRA or another. I think that the "hatin'" matters by which zone you reside. I live in TU land, thus, the hatin' from TU.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I hate them all. Every time I try to get them to correct the information, they only manage to mangle it more.

This is costing me a tradeline I was approved for, then got snatched away because of all the conflicting information on EX. I have ONE name, made out of bits and pieces of 6 names smashed all together, it takes up 2 lines. There are also 7 different ss #'s. One is actually my DL# broken down, a phone number, and someone else's entirely that are not related to me, or my ex, or anyone that I know and 2 that are legally issued to me.(SSA shut down the first one, was issued second to try to help protect me and financial info from the ex. This does not work)  No wonder people think I am a crook. I would feel the same if I were a lender and I pulled my reports and saw that nightmare. Also, they inserted a statement about me. One that I cannot see by pulling my reports. I am almost scared to ask exactly WHAT it is they said.

TU is slow and also not even close on names and addresses, but is not the worst.

EQ has SOME sense. But I tried to correct my address. Somehow they managed to verify a street address that doesn't even exist. Go figure.

Message 6 of 9
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hey Stef, I am sorry to hear about your problems. I read about the nightmare on another thread of yours. I have some goofy names on my report as well, but I haven't begun to tackle that garbage yet. GL.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may not be worth tackling. They only make it worse. (In my case anyway) Hope they manage to get it right for you.

Thanks. Hard lesson learned, becareful who you allow into your life. It can haunt you forever. Yes, I realize that this is part my fault as well by allowing a person to making me believe he was something he was clearly not. I know better than this. All I can do is move forward and hope he grows up.
Message 8 of 9
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
It may not be worth tackling. They only make it worse. (In my case anyway) Hope they manage to get it right for you.

Thanks. Hard lesson learned, becareful who you allow into your life. It can haunt you forever. Yes, I realize that this is part my fault as well by allowing a person to making me believe he was something he was clearly not. I know better than this. All I can do is move forward and hope he grows up.

Yeah, I always use the analogy of a police officer directing traffic. He has his whistle, stop sign and his hand up, telling you not to go down that particular road, because there is danger there. However, you look at him, flip him the bird and speed on. You soon find out why the officer was giving you the warning: the road is out and over the edge you go. Relationships are the same way. You see the warning signs, the red flags, but you ignore them, thinking that they will change or that they certainly are not really that way. What a mistake it is to think like that, you discover in hindsight.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.