Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no DOFD on EX Hardcopies?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why no DOFD on EX Hardcopies?

Im just wondering why i do not have any DOFD on any of my accounts from the EX hardcopy that they sent me. What happens if the 7.5 years is up on the account and somehow the DOFD changes?
I have no Proof on any document from EX stating my DOFD!! It's all verbal from the EX customer rep!!

Help

Thanks
Greg 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why no DOFD on EX Hardcopies?

look all the way to the right>>>>>>>status    look for scheduled to continue on record until  month/year
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

HappyDays wrote:
look all the way to the right>>>>>>>status    look for scheduled to continue on record until  month/year

Hey Happy,

I see what your talking about but what happens if this status box changes? Lets say I have one account's status removal date is 9/08 from a report in 03/08. Then I order another report 6 months later and now it's bumped up to 03/09 for removal. I call the rep and she tells me no sir your DOFD was 03/02 not 09/01.

All i have is this hardcopy back in 03/08 to fall back on for proof but no DOFD. Will this be enough to have it removed even though the DOFD was changed for some reason in thier system?

Thanks
Greg  
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You file a dispute   send copy of CR (from same CRA 3/08)  showing that they CRTP is incorrect and should be deleted!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 04-01-2008 11:57 AM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO i always  try to get HARD copies of my CR whenever possible...

i was able dispute/delete items like reaging, reinsertions.  with HARD copies...
whenver i am declined for some thing i make sure to request copies from CRA's

they are invaluable, and in this day and age the CCC and CRA play a shell game of dates and numbers...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.