cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why something isn't reporting to my credit report??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why something isn't reporting to my credit report??

I have a capital one credit card and its only reporting to one, my Trans Union. I have called them and spoke to them numerous times and they said that they will take care of it. And that was back in Jan. I've waited about 2 months thinking that it would report but still no luck. I would like to pull my CBR in April but as of free credit score it still isn't showing. What should I do? And help would be great. Thank you

Eric

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Why something isn't reporting to my credit report??

Cap1 normally reports to all three CRAs, so something is obviously not working on their end.    Did the account ever show up on on all 3 CRAs or has it only been on TU ?

I'm not sure how to get them to fix it other than continuing to follow up with them ~ you might try one of the backdoor numbers if you haven't already.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, you kinda have to rely upon their intent/desire to report to the other CRAs. 

There is no requirement for a creditor to initiate reporting with any CRA.

Message 3 of 5
pakman92
Established Contributor

it doesn't sound right. you should pull all three reports to to see if you have split files or if your addresses are wrong or something. cap 1 definitely reports to all three bureaus

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.. Yeah it just only reports to my transunion.. It's never reported to the other 2. But I thought that if they report it, it would report to all three. I didn't think they did it individually. But why report to just one and not the other two right? Very odd. I've called and they said that they have reported to all 3
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.