Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wide ranging scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wide ranging scores

I'm pretty new to following my scores/credit.  I knew it was not great and a few years ago it was truly awful (TU was higher 400s).

Today my scores are better, not great, but getting there.  I have a dispute for one CA that I'm working on with TU which should help a lot and several GW's going out for old lates.  (wish me luck!!)

TU 597
EQ 642
EX 608

I think aside from the baddies (none of which are younger than 2 years), high UTIL is my biggest issue.  I did the unthinkable and freaked out, closed my accounts and have been paying them down over time.  UGH.  I had NO idea it was so awful to do it!  I'm aggressively paying down the closed accts so hopefully in the next 3 months, I'll be at the coveted 1-9% util Smiley Happy

Anyhow, the thing that struck me the most is how wide ranging my scores are.  TU to EQ is quite a difference! 

Is that common, typically?  Also, there are some tradelines that are reporting only to one or just two of the CRAs ... I have 2 accts that are valid, active cards not even reporting to EX.  Is it advisable to request everything reports everywhere? 

Thanks Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Wide ranging scores

ct99 wrote:

TU 597
EQ 642
EX 608

Anyhow, the thing that struck me the most is how wide ranging my scores are.  TU to EQ is quite a difference! 

They look pretty close to me - mine range over 100 points!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.