cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Chapter 13 REALLY fall off of my CR in 7 years???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will Chapter 13 REALLY fall off of my CR in 7 years???

Oh....early would be great...I noticed that it's actually off my TU already...but it's still on DH as FILED ...not the needed DISCHARGED.mad smiley I guess we had better get busy! Also, did you notice if the accounts connected to the BK came off on schedule?

Message Edited by devans66 on 08-12-2007 05:57 PM
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will Chapter 13 REALLY fall off of my CR in 7 years???

devans66 wrote:
Oh....early would be great...I noticed that it's actually off my TU already...but it's still on DH as FILED ...not the needed DISCHARGED.mad smiley I guess we had better get busy! Also, did you notice if the accounts connected to the BK came off on schedule?

Message Edited by devans66 on 08-12-2007 05:57 PM

Just send them a copy of your discharge.  Yes the accounts fall off but keep in mind you also lose any positive info on those accounts.  Don't worry though because if you got back in the credit game early enough your scores will get there pretty quick.  Right now mine are 769 TU 760 EX 740 EQ and thats with taking dings from inquiries and opening new credit as well as not having a mortgage yet. I lost like 60 pts from EQ just from 2 inq and getting 2 new cards.  It went back up after some GW's were honored and dropped my utl down.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.