cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will getting current change my score much?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will getting current change my score much?

I bought a home a couple of years ago with a seller financed mortage. Our agreement was after two years I would re-fianance with a conventional mortage. My two years will be up this August and I really need my score to go up 50pts to get the loan I want. Is this possible or should I revert to plan B? Here's the lowdown. I've destoyed my credit. I began falling seriosly behind on my CC's and a student loan about a year ago. About four moths ago I beagn making payments agin. I will recive a bonus next month and will use it to bring all my accounts current and under their limits. Will it work?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Will getting current change my score much?

itadog wrote:
I bought a home a couple of years ago with a seller financed mortage. Our agreement was after two years I would re-fianance with a conventional mortage. My two years will be up this August and I really need my score to go up 50pts to get the loan I want. Is this possible or should I revert to plan B? Here's the lowdown. I've destoyed my credit. I began falling seriosly behind on my CC's and a student loan about a year ago. About four moths ago I beagn making payments agin. I will recive a bonus next month and will use it to bring all my accounts current and under their limits. Will it work?

50 pts by Aug is certainly doable. Can we get more info? Have you pulled all three scores ftom myfico.com? Do you know what your credit card utilization is (post you balances and credit limit if not and I can help you detemine your util)?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.