cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my girlfriend qualify for prosper loan?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will my girlfriend qualify for prosper loan?

My girlfriend is 22

Her credit score is a 660 with Experian.... she have one credit card with 1 year on time payments.... and her amount is $0.00. She also have a 2 other secured cards that she's had for 6 months on time payments and her balance is $0.00 as well.

She has 2 baddies that are under $100.00 they are old... though. And she have one from ATT for $600 that just reported 2 mos ago. 

I need her to get a atleast a $7000 loan for me with prosper.... chances?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Will my girlfriend qualify for prosper loan?

Maybe.  Check their prequal tools.

What for though?  Won't preach but this doesn't sound like a recipe for success for either of you.

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do you think that???

I need a start up loan for my business... we both work full time jobs and make solid income. 

My business is already established... I'm just trying to take it to the next level. That's all. $7000 isn't a lot of money. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My girlfriend is 22

Her credit score is a 660 with Experian.... she have one credit card with 1 year on time payments.... and her amount is $0.00. She also have a 2 other secured cards that she's had for 6 months on time payments and her balance is $0.00 as well.

She has 2 baddies that are under $100.00 they are old... though. And she have one from ATT for $600 that just reported 2 mos ago. 

I need her to get a atleast a $7000 loan for me with prosper.... chances?

I had a 641 EXP FICO and prosper qualified me for a $4k loan. You may qualify for a $7k loan but your interest may be higher due to a recent baddie. Best of luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.