Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will this be an issue?

tag
Josh611
Regular Contributor

Will this be an issue?

A couple of months ago I was added on as an AU user to my grandmas BoA card. On my CR's. It has a recent address listed as hers. I don't live there however. My correct address is also listed on my reports. Will this be an issue when applying for anything in the near future?

Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Josh611
Regular Contributor

Re: Will this be an issue?

Any opinions on this?

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 2 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Josh611 wrote:

Any opinions on this?

only thing i would add about AU accounts 08 fico scores seem to not really take them into account. If there is an manual review of your credit report it will say AU account. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 5
Josh611
Regular Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Josh611 wrote:

Any opinions on this?

only thing i would add about AU accounts 08 fico scores seem to not really take them into account. If there is an manual review of your credit report it will say AU account. 

I understand that, but would it raise concerns having both of the address' reporting right now?

Message 4 of 5
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

I personally don't think that it would because I've recently moved and my address of 30+ yrs was the only one reporting until I received my first statement at my new address, however, I do think that when/if you apply for any new credit just call in and verify with them that your current address is your's and that the other address is a family members. They can usually put 2 down for verification purposes and then the one you tell them to use for billing will become your new updated address when they report to the CRA'sSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.