cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With a 520 score can i get a credit card???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

With a 520 score can i get a credit card???

I need a credit card that will report to all 3 CB and approve me for my 520 score so i can start getting my score up, anyone direct me to the right card i will be thankful...
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: With a 520 score can i get a credit card???

Have you tried Orchard.. Assuming they don't approve, you should consider a secured card.
Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suggest that you look in to HSBC Bank. They offer different cards so look closely at the fine print and you can get you a card. Also, check out www.bankrate.com. They suggest cards for all credit ratings.
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I will try them and up date u thanks
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

you could also try www.myimaginecard.com they have a fee that is charged to the card but it has worked great for us and my husband even got a credit limit increase after having the card for only 4 month. I am still waiting on mine mad smiley LOL I have not had mine but 3 months but I love it even though it is a low limit. I can make my payment on line with out any fees
Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank U VERY MUCH nikkoslilmouse I APPLIED AND IT LOOKS LIKE I GOT APPROVED, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET THE CARD CAN U TELL ME PLZ???? THANK U
Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to try for a First Premier card.  I applied to them with a lower credit score and I actually got a 9% interest rate on it.  Got to this site, there is also the Centennial card. http://www.credit.com/products/credit_cards/firstprem.jsp
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ughhh... did you see the fees on that card?  Unless you are really desperate for a card I would stay away from the First Premier card.  It looks like you'll be paying more in fees than you will be receiving as a CL.

isislc wrote:
You might want to try for a First Premier card.  I applied to them with a lower credit score and I actually got a 9% interest rate on it.  Got to this site, there is also the Centennial card. http://www.credit.com/products/credit_cards/firstprem.jsp

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank u isislc i did go to that site i have applied for 2 so far at 2 different places let me wait and c if i actually get them or not. and for princessofpink yes i am kinda desperate (reason) is i have neglected my credit in the past and beggars can't be chooser's right?? hh but i do agree with u thank u very much..
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had First Premier was one of my "starter" cards. They now offer a 0% into for 12 months and then to a 9.99% - which isn't too bad. Minus all the fees they charged. I got hit with a 19% interest rate plus all the fees they had. But, after 6 months, they removed the "monthly" fee and did a CLI. I closed prior to the 1 year mark so I didn't get hit with the Annual Fee.
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.