Established Member
kollok

With a 520 score can i get a credit card???

I need a credit card that will report to all 3 CB and approve me for my 520 score so i can start getting my score up, anyone direct me to the right card i will be thankful...
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: With a 520 score can i get a credit card???

Have you tried Orchard.. Assuming they don't approve, you should consider a secured card.
Valued Member
destinyschild

I suggest that you look in to HSBC Bank. They offer different cards so look closely at the fine print and you can get you a card. Also, check out www.bankrate.com. They suggest cards for all credit ratings.
Established Member
kollok

Ok I will try them and up date u thanks
Frequent Contributor
nikkoslilmouse

you could also try www.myimaginecard.com they have a fee that is charged to the card but it has worked great for us and my husband even got a credit limit increase after having the card for only 4 month. I am still waiting on mine mad smiley LOL I have not had mine but 3 months but I love it even though it is a low limit. I can make my payment on line with out any fees
Established Member
kollok

thank U VERY MUCH nikkoslilmouse I APPLIED AND IT LOOKS LIKE I GOT APPROVED, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET THE CARD CAN U TELL ME PLZ???? THANK U
isislc

You might want to try for a First Premier card.  I applied to them with a lower credit score and I actually got a 9% interest rate on it.  Got to this site, there is also the Centennial card. http://www.credit.com/products/credit_cards/firstprem.jsp
Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

Ughhh... did you see the fees on that card?  Unless you are really desperate for a card I would stay away from the First Premier card.  It looks like you'll be paying more in fees than you will be receiving as a CL.

isislc wrote:
You might want to try for a First Premier card.  I applied to them with a lower credit score and I actually got a 9% interest rate on it.  Got to this site, there is also the Centennial card. http://www.credit.com/products/credit_cards/firstprem.jsp

Established Member
kollok

Thank u isislc i did go to that site i have applied for 2 so far at 2 different places let me wait and c if i actually get them or not. and for princessofpink yes i am kinda desperate (reason) is i have neglected my credit in the past and beggars can't be chooser's right?? hh but i do agree with u thank u very much..
Valued Member
Jay1987

I had First Premier was one of my "starter" cards. They now offer a 0% into for 12 months and then to a 9.99% - which isn't too bad. Minus all the fees they charged. I got hit with a 19% interest rate plus all the fees they had. But, after 6 months, they removed the "monthly" fee and did a CLI. I closed prior to the 1 year mark so I didn't get hit with the Annual Fee.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}