Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wonderful News !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful News !

A little history - BK7 filed 2/03 - 4 collections on credit since- ignored CR until 06- disputed most of the creditors that BK was filed against to get them reporting correctly.........results - raised scores over 100pts each bringing them low to mid 600 range.

7/07 started disputing again as they all were not reading correctly again some were showing I was 120 days past due and still had a balance.  results......... EX deleted 3 completely  TU deleted 2 still waiting for CSC/ EQ to respond. 

Wrote a GW to GMAC as I had been late 5 times around BK time even though I reaffirmed...results......  GMAC is showing paid/current on EX & TU. 

Pulled TC today and even the FAKO's are going UP  !   I am going to wait to pull the actual FICO's  until I get results from CSC !   Smiley HappySmiley Happy    I am so happy !  Just had to share with you all and again THANK YOU for all the information.  It is so helpful when trying to clean this stuff up!! 
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wonderful News !

Congrats!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's really good!
and hopeful for others in the same situation.
Message 5 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 6 of 9
ronq
Regular Contributor

WAY TO GO. Your scores will continue to rise.
EX. 780 TU 794.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you....
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.