Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woo-hoo! 700 Club! Finally!! Barely!!!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Woo-hoo! 700 Club! Finally!! Barely!!!

Well, because I'm too nervous to pay attention to football, I pulled my scores one week early:

EQ - 656 -- TU - 701 -- EX - 698

I don't understand this score jump (not complaining, though!) I have two accounts opened last December. On the EQ report, it no longer lists them as new on screen 4, even though one was opened on 12/8 and the other on 12/20. EX and TU still lists them as new on screen 4. All still list the inqs.

I don't understand it, but I don't care. Woo-hoo! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Re: Woo-hoo! 700 Club! Finally!! Barely!!!

omg, I'm so jellus! Way to go hauling! Some day I'll be there!Smiley Happy

7/2007 TU 533
10/2007 TU 568
               EX 600
Message 2 of 31
fused
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Well, because I'm too nervous to pay attention to football, I pulled my scores one week early:

EQ - 656 -- TU - 701 -- EX - 698

I don't understand this score jump (not complaining, though!) I have two accounts opened last December. On the EQ report, it no longer lists them as new on screen 4, even though one was opened on 12/8 and the other on 12/20. EX and TU still lists them as new on screen 4. All still list the inqs.

I don't understand it, but I don't care. Woo-hoo! Smiley Very Happy

Kewlness! TU showed me some luv too. I have a new Discover card TL reporting and here were the changes.

EQ: 764 to 763 (new account reporting)
EX:  752 to 739 (new account and 1 new inq)
TU:  761 to 769 (new account and 1 new inq)

Talk about different scoring models.
Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go HTSU!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be there soon.
Message 4 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Santa's coming early in FICO land! Yep, they all love different stuff, don't they? Congrats, oh guru.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 31
fused
Moderator Emeritus

haulingthescoreup wrote:
 Congrats, oh guru.

You mean Sir Walter RaleighSmiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@scramblingin2007 wrote:
omg, I'm so jellus! Way to go hauling! Some day I'll be there!Smiley Happy
7/2007 TU 533
10/2007 TU 568
EX 600

Hey, won't be long --see you soon!
Message 7 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Go HTSU!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be there soon.

What? I snuck ahead of you?? No way!!!

(sorry, bought an extra box of exclamation marks and question marks today! Smiley Very Happy )

what is going on with my freaking sig line...
Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not on EQ-
the 8 new accounts since May 07 is not helping me though - even with 2-4% utl

Amex is reporting a old balance on EX and TU so come mid Dec - I should be there.

I came from 480 -

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Go HTSU!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be there soon.

(sorry, bought an extra box of exclamation marks and question marks today! Smiley Very Happy )

Message 9 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Not on EQ- the 8 new accounts since May 07 is not helping me though - even with 2-4% utl Amex is reporting a old balance on EX and TU so come mid Dec - I should be there. I came from 480 -

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Go HTSU!!!!!!!!!!! I should be there soon.

I think you hold the permanent record for score points gained in the shortest time. Think there are a couple of others, but you've got the lead...
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.