cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woo hoo, might be a fako but it broke 600!

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Woo hoo, might be a fako but it broke 600!

Pretty excited!  I know its a fako or vantage from CreditOne but this is the first time its broken 600 points!  SO whatever their scoring model mine was 550 or so for awhile, now its up to 601 Smiley Happy   CreditKarma updates tonight, maybe those scores will both go over 600 as well.  (karmas scores pretty much reflect credit ones)  CreditSesame is at 685 so I know their scoring model is more forgiving than the other fakos I get to see, so not excited by them at all Smiley Tongue when that one breaks 700 Ill be happy with that one.

Its not much Smiley Tongue but to me its great.  I havent had much change since I started fixing my credit about 8 months ago.

(credit karma currently 561/542)

I am posting alot today, bored at work Smiley Happy  Thanks for reading!

Oh my favorite part about it is instead of nasty derog reasons for my credit being low I get

Too many recent inquirys

Too many recent bank cards

Too many recent trade lines

Not high enough trade line limits averaged between all my cards.

The first 3 take care of themselves in time the last is being worked on!  Added 800 in comenity CLI, 100 for credit one that havent showed on my updated reports yet!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woo hoo, might be a fako but it broke 600!

@japakar wrote:

Pretty excited!  I know its a fako or vantage from CreditOne but this is the first time its broken 600 points!  SO whatever their scoring model mine was 550 or so for awhile, now its up to 601 Smiley Happy   CreditKarma updates tonight, maybe those scores will both go over 600 as well.  (karmas scores pretty much reflect credit ones)  CreditSesame is at 685 so I know their scoring model is more forgiving than the other fakos I get to see, so not excited by them at all Smiley Tongue when that one breaks 700 Ill be happy with that one.

Its not much Smiley Tongue but to me its great.  I havent had much change since I started fixing my credit about 8 months ago.

Oh my favorite part about it is instead of nasty derog reasons for my credit being low I get

Too many recent inquirys

The first 3 take care of themselves in time the last is being worked on!  Added 800 in comenity CLI, 100 for credit one that havent showed on my updated reports yet!

Good going!

What they mean by "Too many recent bank cards" is really "Too many non-CreditOne cards, we're jealous" Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@japakar wrote:

Too many recent inquirys

Good going!

What they mean by "Too many recent bank cards" is really "Too many non-CreditOne cards, we're jealous" Smiley Tongue

Sounds like Barclays lol.

Congratulations OP! You are on the right track.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@japakar wrote:

Too many recent inquirys

Good going!

Sounds like Barclays lol.

Congratulations OP! You are on the right track.

Lol, yes.

Message 4 of 9
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Congratulations and good luck on your continued credit journey!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 5 of 9
aav
Established Contributor

Congrats!

EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 6 of 9
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

@japakar wrote:

Too many recent inquirys

Hi Japakar - Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you!!!!  I understand that feeling! Even if the score its a FAKO it is a visual motivator and I saw my score too today with credit.com and it went up 49 points!!!!  and its reflective of some collections that were removed about 60 days ago so I am celebrating with you FAKO or not. I also like the action plan that credit.com offers and the score is a motivator and a great tool to use to keep improving our scores and it reminds us that we are moving in the right direction.

keep up the good work!!! Plus do your happy dance what a Good start to a New Year!!!!

Message 7 of 9
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Thanks all Smiley Very Happy

Yeah I really like credit.com, it says by June I could have 711.  I think I can get it higher before then but we will see Smiley Very Happy  All it wants me to do is lower my util from 35% down to 10% for that bump.  Thing is once the credit companys send my recent payment info (I sent in 2 payments to each card last month and only the 1st payment was reported, 2nd will be next time I am guessing) my util will be below 25% anyway Smiley Very Happy  

Fairly excited to see my karma reports sync up tonight and refresh!

Now if I can just finagle the people trying to garnish me to take the original amount owed instead of the 3x original amount they want from me I will be happy!  Still have the 2 medical collections but from what Ive read I most likely can get those removed, the amounts are so small but still have to wait for tax refund to fix those.  (after I dispute because I have no idea if they are mine)

yay!  and congrats Infiniti thats a big bump!

(does anyone know who uses experians scoring model?  its way higher than all the rest)

Message 8 of 9
elim
Senior Contributor

lol, your hooked! like me!

congrats, keep it up!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.