Regular Contributor
kims

Woohooo!

I was browsing thru our credit union website tonight..actually looking for Six Flag Season Pass deals..and low and behold I came across the most wonderful thing I've seen in a very long time!

Our credit union offers a "credit builder" loan.  $1000 Credit line to be paid back in 12 months and they report to all 3 bureaus.  All applications are approved.   I think DH and I will be making a trip into the bank tomorrow morning to speak with a loan officer and find out the details.

I've never heard of such a thing but I think it's worth a shot!

911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Frequent Contributor
db23

Re: Woohooo!

My local credit union offers a credit rebuilder loan too. $1000 for 12 months @ 18%!!

NO THANK YOU!
Regular Contributor
kims

Re: Woohooo!

that's what we'll go check into..if the interest rate is thru the roof I don't think it may be worth it.
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}