Wow. Only a blonde!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Only a blonde!

Yes,yes,yes.
I laugh at blonde jokes.
And yes. I am blonde.

I just screwed up so badly, that I could just cry.

Part1:
I have a secondary checking account that I don't really use anymore. I make my Crap1 CC payment online, don't bother to look at which account is the default for the payment, and ka-blooey. It comes out of the account I never look at.

Part2:
On Feb 13, the bank sends me a letter stating that the account has been overdrawn, and I have 10 days to deposit the funds to cover the overdraft, or the hounds of hell will be unleashed, etc.

Part3:
I thought the letter said 20 days.

Part4:
I transfer the funds Saturday (the 1st) online, and well, they've already charged it off. I call the bank, and it's too late to remove the charge off, althought they will be happy to accept the money I transferred, and they are going to place a charge off on my credit report AND Chexsystems.

Part5:
I am in the middle of getting a mortgage.

I am an idiot. Someone please slap me. Now.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wow. Only a blonde!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Us blondes don't need anymore bad publicity. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Very Happy
If we can't laugh at ourselves......!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would go higher up on this. What a crock. It's pretty obvious it was an oversight and to damage you for 5/7 years respectively over a few days is ridiculous!

Message Edited by orhippychic on 03-03-2008 01:30 PM
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tex,

You'd better GW that thing til no end. Tell them you're dyslexic or something lol (j/k).  I don't know for sure but serious GWs are in order.

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

call the FTC   it is a switchboard....ask for the phone # for your banks Administrative offices.....you do not want the reg #

Call that #  remember that this could be in another state & could also be a switchboard....whoevery answer can't help you soooo say...im so sorry to bother you but I have a checking account with your bank & I am having trouble with it....could I please speak with someone that can help me.............

This person should be able (if willing) to get everything corrected.

Im blonde also  soooooo  been ther  done that    still doin it

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 01:35 PM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys and gals alwaySmiley Winks come through for me! I feel better. Thanks!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.