Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong date of birth and 2 soc sec #'s listed both incorrect on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong date of birth and 2 soc sec #'s listed both incorrect on CR

I am new to the site and am just starting on the journey to repair some credit issues form a couple years ago, like alot of people I am not sure where to start or which direction to go. One I have pulle done of my CR's from Experian and have noticed they have my DOB incorrect and have 2 social security numbers listed under my name both of which are incorrect, they do not have my correct Soc even listed.........I will be disputing this for sure but will it help me in any other way since they have screwed it up so badly? If any one would be willing to hear a short version of where i am at and is willing to offer some suggestions I would greatly appreciate the direction. Thanks in advance for the help!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wrong date of birth and 2 soc sec #'s listed both incorrect on CR

List what you have on your CR that you want to share and want help on. We will try to direct you. You should really pull all 3 reports. Have you tried www.annualcreditreport.com ?

You need to mail/fax a copy of your SS# and DL and proof of address to the CRA and list all the incorrect personal information that needs to be removed.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would this be the correct forum to list the items on my CR I need help with?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it would be. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.