Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YAY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY!!!

So, not sure how many people actually have read my previous posts but...I did more investigating into the mysterious judgement put on my report 5 years ago!  Yesterday, I found out that this bill is actually from an ex-boyfriend.  Aparently he put on his paperwork for the dentist that I was his spouse and the person who would be responsible for his bill.  I informed the dentist that we were never married, that in fact I never have married. Well...the dentist called the lawyer, and 20 minutes later they called saying they will be dropping it.  (yes, I requested getting something in writing)  I am actually in the process of buying a home, and needed to handle this before closing, otherwise I would've had to pay it to close. The dentist and lawyer said they would also speak to my mortgage company on my behalf.

It is a Yay...however, I kinda feel a little screwed by having this on my report for 5 years!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YAY!!!

that is awesome..
congratulations.
It sucks that it has been on there but you will now have a piece of paper to prove it and it is in your past..

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations neened! Job well done! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that creep violated you like that. That's disgusting.

I'm happy for you that you cleared up that nightmare.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

A BIG WTG!!!!!

excuse me, but why didn't they sue him???  LOL - idiots.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everybody!

Apparently they did sued him and me. (Because we were "married") I wish that I had checked my credit 5 years ago!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.