cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES! I just received a scorewatch that my score went up by 39. . .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YES! I just received a scorewatch that my score went up by 39. . .

smooshiesmom wrote:
points! I don't know why, but I am not complaining. Is there a way that you can find out why your score has jumped. Not that I really careSmiley Happy Oh I cannot believe it. I am absolutley THRILLED!

What was your score before the change and what is your score now? 
Message 11 of 14
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Excellent. For that high of a jump you should order ALL 3 of yours scores now or in a week. This way you can see all your scores.

The reason I say a week is cause other CRAs may not have posted yet. So once all your CRs show the same balance then you know your scores across the board. This is not really needed but once in a while its good to know all 3.

This is why I like TC, cause I monitor my 3 scores everyday or week and when they are all the same - i stop over and spend $$ with my friends at MyFico to get my real scores!
Message 12 of 14
Neblett
Regular Contributor

I, on the other hand, just received a FICO ScoreWatch report that stated that my score dropped 13 points because a recent inquiry posted to my credit report.  Is that large of a drop (668 down to 655) normal?

Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Neblett wrote:
I, on the other hand, just received a FICO ScoreWatch report that stated that my score dropped 13 points because a recent inquiry posted to my credit report.  Is that large of a drop (668 down to 655) normal?

Smiley Sad

Depends on your overall credit picture. I wouldn't say its abnormal. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.