cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeah! Goodwill letter worked!

tag
sjrunamuck

Yeah! Goodwill letter worked!

I just checked my free annual credit report and the only baddie I had is now gone!  Thank you GAP card for doing that.

However I am a little miffed that I now have an inquiry for the water softener that I am renting from Culligan.  The only inquiry I have and it's only a month old.  ugh.  I would have considered the thing a little longer had I known that.  Oh well, at least I have soft water now.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sjrunamuck

Re: Yeah! Goodwill letter worked!

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you all for your guidance! 
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 3 of 5
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@sjrunamuck wrote:

I just checked my free annual credit report and the only baddie I had is now gone!  Thank you GAP card for doing that.

However I am a little miffed that I now have an inquiry for the water softener that I am renting from Culligan.  The only inquiry I have and it's only a month old.  ugh.  I would have considered the thing a little longer had I known that.  Oh well, at least I have soft water now.

Congrats and if you send them a nice letter asking them to recode it, they MIGHT do it and if its soft it won't hurt you. Just a thought, no guarantees but consider it. Ayway, congrats and good luck.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 4 of 5
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Congrats.  It feels so good to get a baddie removed.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.